The OneByOne Slider is a lightweight, responsive & layered jQuery plugin you can use to display your image and text one by one. The CSS3 animation is driven by Animate.css. It’s mobile friendly, which support wipe left/right on your touch device like iPhone & iPad. You can drag and drop to navigate with your mouse too. The latest update add an extra example, which make Twitter Bootstrap Carousel support the one by one animation.
Now it’s available in WordPress (click image below)
Change logs (please re-download it if you purchase it before)
(update 15th May 2013)
- Update to the jQuery 1.9.1, and use Modernizr to detect the CSS3 transition support. You can re-download the source package if want to use it with jQuery 1.9.1.
(update 14th Nov 2012)
- Integrate with Bootstrap Carousel. You can use it on your favourite framework now.
- Add autoHideButton option, set to false to make the arrows always be visible.
- Update the help documentation.
(update 14th Sep 2012)
- Add responsive example.
- Add fade transition in IE9-, which doesn’t support the CSS3 transition.
- Now you can customize each slide’s animation, even each element in the slide’s animation.
- Add hover to pause option of the slideshow.
- Added ‘fadeInLeftBig’, ‘fadeInRightBig’, ‘fadeInUpBig’, ‘fadeInDownBig’, ‘flipInX’, ‘flipInY’, ‘lightSpeedIn’ animation.
- Fix bugs: link can’t be clicked in the iOS.
- Update to jQuery 1.8.1.