PayPal Green Downloads is a powerful WordPress plugin that allows to sell files and accept PayPal payments. Workflow is handled by smart CSS3 button: customer click the button, complete the payment through PayPal and download the file instantly. Pretty simple workflow.
Each payment button can be easily embedded as shortcode into any page (even 3rd party non-WordPress page). Moreover, you can add functionality of the plugin to any existing link, button, menu item (any <a>-element).
- PayPal integration. Easily configure the plugin to accept payments through PayPal.
- Native button or any link. Use native button or attach functionality to your own link, button and menu-item (any <a>-element) using “href” attribute.
- Button styling. Easily style payment button with overall styling settings. Tons of options for any needs.
- Encrypted download link. Plugin generates encrypted download link that is valid for limited time. It’s up to you how long the link is valid.
- Various file sources. Host files in secured folder or anywhere on your server.
- Amazon S3 supported. If necessary, host files in Amazon S3 bucket and generate temporary link to access them.
- X-Sendfile supported. Download huge files through X-Sendfile mode if mod_xsendfile module installed on your server.
- Free downloads. Let your visitors to download some files without payments.
- Email notifications. Send custom email notifications to buyer and administrator after successful payments.
- Button/file statistics. Collect…