Shield CMS is a content management system, that has been created thinking about theme developers from Themeforest and a tool to help them out with a quick support system that can deliver support expiration dates, where you have all the control on purchase codes adquired from customers.
This CMS can be also used from developers from outside this market, and can be used by freelancers that need a CMS to help them provide an even more top-notch customer support.
Also this CMS offers you the possibility for saving client information, like Website links, passwords to access their webservers and website administration backends. There’s no need for creating a .txt file anymore…
You can have your work scheduled in a nice calendar where you can save your own events.
Along with these features you can use your dashboard to have control on page views and page hits on the themes you have currently being displayed on your server as theme previews.
- NEW: Updated Purchase code with more Customer Information!
- NEW: Quick add your new customer information to database!
- Purchase Code Verify script included.
- User registration and login.
- Reset forgotten password and change password when the user is logged in.
- Send password reactivation to email.
- Edit user credentials from the admin panel.
- Way to change language settings based on your own country.
- Build on top of the Bootstrap v3.3.7.