This is a jQuery version, the WordPress Plugin is available here.
This jQuery integrated script (with some PHP files on a server side) lets your visitors to create custom avatars. The Avatars Generator is based on SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic), which is supported by all modern browsers and does not depend on screen resolutions. As a result your visitors can download their avatars in SVG or PNG formats (2 size options) which is converted from vector graphic parts. The integration of the SVG Avatars creator is quite simple too. This script has responsive interface and does not use any usual images, like JPG or PNG (except for downloading), only vectors, which give us clean and perfect look on any devices including Retina.
Please get familiar with full features’ list and try a live demo.
Graphic Engine Features:
- Both Males and Females
- Or one gender only
- More than 300 Graphic Parts.
- Automatic Shadows and Highlights
- Random Avatar!
- Reset Function
- Controls of Positions and Scale!
- Transparent Background Enabled
- Brand New
- Responsive design
- Retina Perfect
- Works on Touch Devices
- Easy Integration
- Easy to Translate
- Dark, Light and Custom Color Schemes
- Three Download Options
- All Modern Browsers
- Free Updates and Support
- Share Functionality of Created Avatars
- And More
- Apply Any Colors to graphic elements
- Upload created avatar to secure.gravatar.com and set it as your default gravatar
- This item is based on…